viernes, 14 de agosto de 2009

... saranghajimayo ...

long time since i didn't update.i have to put that: *-* i'm falled in love when i saw that:


in the other hand (it isn't miyavi's song):

I have to leave, I have to hurry and leave
Affection will turn into tears
So that I can’t see the one I left behind
I have to hurry a bit more and leave
She is crying, the love that I leave
The overwhelming sadness is flowing
It is so difficult to take a step
With her back to me
She stands, crying

Don’t ever love
Heartbreak will surely come
It hurts to even breathe
I thought that this would only hurt
as much as I loved
But I was wrong. It hurts a thousand times more

I’m afraid of living with my eyes open
Because I know I won’t see you even if I look for you
It seems better to fall asleep exhausted
After longing for you

Just once, one more time, can’t we try it? Can’t we?
I cry out like an idiot to myself

Don’t ever love
It hurts enough to die
You will cry every day
I told myself that when love comes again
that it would be easier and that it would last
But I was wrong. Not for my love
Not for me



*enamorada* <3 it makes me cry xD

1 comentario:

Aglaya dijo...

creia que ibas a poner algo de eunhyuk!!!!
ahora me has dejado con las ganas...
mala!!!!! ¬¬

miyavi & lovelie... kawaii~~ *///*

y la cancion... T___T
me la puse en el movil y todo para escucharla cuando no estoy en el ordenador...
es que ft island son grandiosos!!!! (L)

me voy yendo~~

take care!