martes, 7 de octubre de 2008

... me duermo!!! ...


... it's time for ... sleep? I'm soooooooooooo tired!!! i had passed all my fuc** evening trying to do one production's exercise, but it was a waste time~

surely, it will be wrong, i put my hand in the fire.

well... u can see that i'm trying to speak in english it's because... kaname... ú//ù ...eto.. it's because of the pic!! I will have more errors, because of that, sorry!!

well... my evening was more exciting (irony? ironia) *less myspaces mails* that... I took pohtos, these are in:

www.myspace.com/sora_miyamori

u have to click in my pic and my pic albums appear enfront of u XD *treating them like fool* sorry.... it's silly for people like me.

well.. i have to continue doing my production's homeworks... =___=U


ja... see u soon!!


kaname it's mine!!! xDD

kaname to yuuki~~ *//////*

i realy love these pics!!!!

1 comentario: