martes, 28 de julio de 2009

... have a nice travel~ ...

yesterday, Nao called me and we were talking. He said me to talk in english and i didn't do it. when i was trying that, i was all time laughing. Today, i'll update in english for him. It will be a little update because i don't know what can i say you... i told you everything about me yesterday evening... well, less London's trip, but it's too long for explain it here.

may be, next time i'll see you, we could talk in english. we'll miss you... i hope you have a good trip! and please, make some pics for us! <3 *i'm always telling you to do that XD*

don't forget to give me an adress for write you and send your letter~

with love

SoRa Chan~ <3



pic: my sign for you ^^

3 comentarios:

鳴音 dijo...

wooooooooooo!
you wrote me in english~~
good girl, good girl... XD
zankyuu na 4 d sign, so then... it's my turn to make u one xDDDDD
if i'll see u again, make sure dat u will not regret...2 speak me in english xD.

Xesa dijo...

Kyaa, ke wai, ya tengo una seguidora =3
A ver si consigo reanimar esto un pokito ^^

adolescente dijo...

lo k m a costao encontrar donde se acian los coment...xdxdxdxd
es k es la primera vez k tngo uno...y no se como van algunas cosas..xdxd

esta genial este blog....n__n

ya m explicaras como va xdxd

t kuidas...n__n

byeee! X3